Former D3 head coach, Pam Monnier, discusses some things you need to know when it comes to academic scholarships. Read more about academic scholarships – https://www.ncsasports.org/paying-for-college#academic-scholarships.
• How to pay for college and get money for college – https://www.ncsasports.org/paying-for-college
• Search and find athletic scholarships – https://www.ncsasports.org/college-athletic-scholarships
• Get more facts about college athletic scholarships – https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/how-to-get-recruited/scholarship-facts
• Learn more the different types of athletic scholarship offers – https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/walk-on-vs-scholarship
• Learn how to negotiate your athletic scholarship offer – https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/negotiate-scholarship-offer
Have more scholarship questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel and check back each Tuesday at 2pm as we go live answering all your questions about the college recruiting process!
FOLLOW NCSA (Next College Student Athlete):
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/NCSAsport or NCSAsport
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NCSAsports
Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/ncsa or @ncsa
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ncsa_sports/ or #ncsa
Snapchat at https://www.snapchat.com/add/ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
NCSA is the largest and most successful college athletic recruiting network. With a network of over 35,000 college coaches, NCSA assists student-athletes in 37 sports to find their best path to college.